Saturday, September 24, 2011

Welcome TDL Followers!

First, Thanks for stopping by!

If you are thinking about getting involved and are looking for some resources, I also have two other blogs which can prove helpful for information.
Transporter Guide  - This is basically a guide to help people who are considering transporting, obviously, the only thing you really need is a form of transportation, but I've found these things help too!
Rescue Resources  - This is just a collection of information to help pet owners, rescuers, and others.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll take a moment to read about some of the awesome experiences you can have as a transporter. Honestly, finding The Dog Liberator has been one of the biggest blessings of my life and they joy I get from this makes any amount of driving more than worth while. Special thanks to them for linking my blog in their post.

For me, the greatest joy there is, is seeing a great dog find the perfect home. Sometimes they are skinny, sick, hurt, underweight, depressed, when we get them, sometimes they are so afraid of the world they don't even want to stand, but then you see the "after" pictures and video, or see them at a reunion, and they are beautiful, well balanced dogs who just needed a second chance. Helping to give them that chance is such a blessing, and it brings me to tears just thinking about it. Please, if you are thinking about transporting or volunteering in rescue, feel free to email me and ask any questions you have, I'll do my best to answer them: DogTransporterSarah@aol.com

Again, thanks for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment