Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back in the Saddle!


Sorry for the long Hiatus. There were a few things in my life I had to work out and it took a while but finally, after 6 months I'm back and ready to transport!


I admit that I kinda had one transport recently. On June 15th 2012 I had a rescue named Okelani hope in the back seat of my car, but this dog wasn't going to a vet or a foster, she was coming home, with me.

Her new name is Leia and my husband and I are very excited with the newest member of our family. Right now she still needs some socialization but maybe in the future she'll be able to ride along with me. If you are interested in reading about what we're up to (shameless plug) check out our blog about her; Life with Leia

As far as the rescue goes, there have been a few changes as well. It seems like the beginning of 2012 was a mini-apocalypse for everyone. The rescue is bouncing back and is in full force again but as always we could always use more volunteers such as fosters or transporters. Check this post if you're interested!


I also added a few more links to Rescue Resources which can be very educational.

Very excited to have a transport coming up soon! Stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment