Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Assist: Snapping some photos of our newest.... boys?

Best Buddies from the start!


Tonight I had the privileged of meeting the transport of Gordon Ramsay and Jean-Phillipe so we could get them settled in and snap some of our first pictures.

When the van arrived I helped unload everything from small dogs to very large ones, but finally it was time to check out the new arrivals.

I had been told we would be getting a black and white boy and a cream girl, but surprise surprise, they were both boys! Oops! It made no difference, they were stinking cute. 






First I met Gordon Ramsay who promptly sniffed everything. He was so excited to be out of the van and couldn't wait to explore the world around him.

It was almost impossible to stop the wagging tail and he walked fairly well on leash. He liked the sound of the squeaky toys I brought to help with pictures and was generally very well behaved!

The lovely woman who transported them down mentioned that she loved how cute he was but warned us that he was a talker and had a big opinion about transport (aka someone did not stop voicing his discontent all trip, whoops!)
 


What do you mean Neuter!?

Next up was Jean-Phillipe, who was quiet (possibly a bit subdued from transport) but warmed up quickly.

He loved to give little kisses and made sure he covered my entire face in them. In fact, it did make getting a good picture a little tough.

I had to hold him and take a few "selfies" so I could really capture this handsome boy. 





I only got to meet them for a short time but they both made a lasting impression. Two more good boys coming to The Dog Liberator! They stayed the night with the vet so they could be checked out and then will be off to foster!

No comments:

Post a Comment