Tuesday, August 7, 2012

50/50 Chances - Bart and Hopscotch play the odds.



Well, the good news is that Bart has not only overcome his Parvo, but his pneumonia too! What a little survivor! He will be coming up for adoption soon!

I got to see him when I picked up Chaz (Shane) and he was so happy/excited he peed himself. He is now the bouncy energy packed puppy I had expected to see when I first picked him up. He and little Red are becoming fast friends and he is even helping her come out of her shell (she is a formerly feral dog.)









The bad news I got today was that poor Hopscotch was bitten by a Pygmy rattlesnake... apparently his chances are much like Parvo... 50/50... so he is fighting for his life and we don't know what the outcome will be...

Please pray for this little guy... He was a total sweetie on transport and I truly hope he will make it...






Update: Both survived and been adopted!

No comments:

Post a Comment